My Disney Collection - The Favourites 😍👑💜👸🏼

 All my life I've been an avid Disney fan, brought up watching the Disney classics, holidays to Disneyland Paris and surrounded by Disney merchandise (ornaments, bed sets, toys, clothes - you name it!) It's the only explanation for the Disney obsessed woman that I am today! As you can probably guess I've collected many Disney keepsakes over the years and I thought I'd share my love of Disney through blogging about my favourite collectibles!


Disney Traditions Rapunzel & Pascal Ornament 
I remember receiving this a few years ago as a birthday present shortly after Tangled hit the screens and I fell in love with the film! Tangled very quickly became an absolute favourite for me and it's a film I can watch time and time again and never be bored! This figurine perfectly captures the beauty of Rapunzel and cuteness of Pascal with the bright, bold colours and adorable little features like the flowers entwined in her long locks (which is from my favourite scene in the film, when the young girls plait her hair!) This figurine is still available to purchase from H Samuel for £36.99!

Princess and The Frog Mug 
I purchased this about 3/4 years ago from the Oxford Street Disney store as I think this was when I fell in love with The Princess and The Frog and unfortunately unlike many of the other Disney Classics this film doesn't have as many collectibles around, or at least there wasn't at the time! The only thing I found in the whole Disney store that was Princess and The Frog themed was this mug and I just had to get it! Still to this day I have never used it, it remains a piece on my Disney shelf and so it shall stay!



Disney Traditions Frozen Sisters Forever Ornament 
My mum actually brought me this for Christmas 2 years ago and it's stood proud on my shelf since, it's a stunning timeless piece that for me reminds me of the strength and love of my family. A classic collectible for any Disney or Frozen fan! This is also still available to purchase from H Samuel for £49.99

Snow White Decorative Plate 
I got this gorgeous plate from a Snow White tea set I managed to get in Debenhams when I worked there and I believe it was in a sale too! The tea set was a 4 piece set presented in a lunch box style Snow White tin that included a mug, egg cup, bowl and the plate. The plate out of all the stunning items included was my favourite and it's so beautiful I would never even dream of using it so it's now hung on my wall! To be honest I would never use any of the items the print is so bold and beautiful I would never want to damage them so they stay presented in the tin, also on my Disney shelf.


Cinderella 50th Anniversary Collectible Music Box - 
I've had this for as long as I can remember, it actually stayed in it's packaging for years until I was old enough to be trusted with it in my room. That age apparently was 19 as that's when I was given it officially to display in my room! We have three different editions of this collectible as one was purchased each for myself, my sister and cousin as keepsakes for when we were older. My edition is the "The Work Song" version from the scene where "Cinderelly's" little creature friends make her a dress to go to the ball! This collectible for me is my absolute favourite, it's so classic and completely timeless! The details are devine, from the intricate gems, gold handles and trims to the image of Cinderella falling in love with her dress and not to mention the detail I love the most - The stunning glass slipper sitting on top of a red cushion acting as the lid of the music box. When you lift this you are presented with a dial that when turned takes you back to this scene in Cinderella as it lovingly plays The Work Song!



Minnie Mouse Soft Toy 

 What kind of a Disney fan doesn't love a Minnie Mouse toy? It's something my favourites collection could not be complete without! My family know me all too well as this again was purchased for me from my Mum for my birthday last year. She looks so adorable sitting atop my bookshelf, dressed all in my favourite colour; pink!


The Art Of Disney: The Golden Age Collectible Postcards 
I also received these last year as a birthday gift from my Brother and admittedly these aren't something I've come across before otherwise I'm sure I would've snapped these up! This postcard collection gives exclusive insight into unpublished, never before seen images of film frames, sketches and much more from Disney Classics during the Golden Age (1937-1961) stemming from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to 101 Dalmatians. I've selected a few (below) that are my favourite pieces from the collection! This postcard collection is still avaliable to purchase from Amazon for £13.79 (RRP £14.99)



Upcoming Post - A dedicated Alice in Wonderland post for the new film Alice Through The Looking Glass, featuring my favourite Alice in Wonderland collectibles! It'll be on the blog week ending 28th May (hopefully!) 

What's your favourite Disney film or collectible?
Let me know!

💕 Lucy 

No comments