Its a Lush Easter! - Lush Easter Collection 🐣🌷🍳

My favourite holiday season? It's gotta be Easter! Creme Eggs are back, beautiful daffodils are everywhere and cutesy little bunny and chick decorations are in all the shops! But mostly for me it's about family time, celebrating what Easter is truly all about but that's not what this post is for! It's about my absolute number one favourite part of Easter, Lush's Easter/Spring collection (and of course that chocolate goes dirt cheap after Easter!) When you're already in love with Lush, whether it be the bath bombs, bubble bars, shower jellys or their amazing haircare, you'll understand how the temptation to maybe buying some more Lush goes completely out the window and turns into a need when the Easter collection comes into stores. This is exactly what happened to me this year just like the last I walk in with a "I'll get one or two things and that's it" and I walk out having spent nearly £30 and 5 products, 3 being from the Easter collection. But do I regret it? Not in the slightest!

I chose to go for some different choices this year and with the help of a very lovely and helpful Lush assistant I found 3 wonderful goodies that I was very excited to use! I chose the Humpty Dumpty bath bomb, Bunch of Carrots bubble bar and Fluffy Egg bath bomb. Humpty Dumpty caught my eye mostly because of how big it was and when I smelt the beautiful caramel like scent it was definitely going in my basket! A wonderful lush assistant came to my aid, after I stood staring aimlessly at the Easter stand trying to whittle down my choices, and explained how this sweet treat has a minimum of 3 bath's worth of product which is instantly better value for money! Not only this but it's wonderfully creative, to get your 3 bath's worth you need to crack the bath bomb to reveal a surprise in the center! Now in my case it was me standing over the bathroom sink smashing Humpty Dumpty on the edge, making one hell of a delicious smelling mess and wishing I had put the bin under the sink to catch the excess! Mine cracked not so perfectly into 4/5 pieces plus the fried egg surprise in the middle but that only means more uses with this lovely scent! Humpty Dumpty as well as the delightful caramel fragrance, contains Brazilian Orange and Bergamot Oils making it a perfect uplifting and pampering bath treat after a long day at work or just to uplift the senses!


















Anyone who's anyone loves Lush's signature scent 'Snow Fairy' and that's exactly why I fell in love with the Fluffy Egg bath bomb, it's like a candy scented snow fairy withdrawal cure! It's such a simple product that turns your bath water to a beautiful candy pink and leaves your skin smelling deliciously sweet!


















The Bunch of Carrots bubble bar is innovative and exciting through and through! I needed these as soon as I saw them I didn't even need to smell them to fall in love with them but when I did it was the Brazilian Orange and Bergamot oils again that got my senses all excited but this time with a twist of Buchu to spice up these carrots! Really simple and easy to use, you just hold one 'carrot' under running water or swish it in the bath to create bubbles and place aside to dry! I can never get bubble bars to make lots of bubbles especially the ones you swish rather than crumble but that's clearly something I'm doing wrong as everyone else can but despite that they're a simple citrus treat that
make a boring bath a little more exciting!




















I'd definitely recommend these limited edition beauties they're cracking (wink wink 😉) little treats and they won't be around for long so snap them up here while you still can!

Humpty Dumpty bath bomb £6.95
Fluffy Egg bath bomb £2.95
Bunch of Carrots bubble bar £6.25

Wishing everyone a very happy Easter!

💕 Lucy


2 comments

  1. The carrots are so cute! I also love the Humpty Dumpty one!
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't they the cutest?! They're so easy to use too! Humpty Dumpty was definitely my favourite out of the 3, the caramel scent was beautiful! 💕 Lucy

      Delete