Mini Stationary Haul 😍📝📓🖇

If there's anything I can't resist it's stationary, whether it's a new diary or notebook or a fresh pad of sticky notes I just can't help myself. I frequently became known at work as the go to girl for stationary, it's pretty sad but being the stationary freak I am it was something I was weirdly proud of. Having a new job now in the city centre of my city is dangerous for my bank account just because there's so many places with cutesy stationary and that's exactly what happened when I hauled these beauties!

Cinderella Notebook - £3.00 Wilkinsons
If there's anyone who can't resist anything Disney related it's got to be me, I spotted this from a mile away and didn't hesitate for one second until it went into my basket! I absolutely love a new notebook, I'm one of those people who just has to write everything down otherwise the thought/idea will be forever lost never to be found again. I'm constantly writing to do lists, organising blog posts or just jotting down what to get at the supermarket so notebooks are always useful for me to keep all ideas in one place where I can't lose or forget them! This notebook has already come in handy for brainstorming post ideas and planning them too and not to mention it looks absolutely adorable on my dressing table!

Wilko Giant Princess Erasers - £0.50, Wilkinsons
These were completely 100% an impulse buy, after seeing the Cinderella notebook and getting a bit princess crazy my brain was picking up on everything related and these I couldn't resist at only 50p they're super cute! I'm thinking of even taking a couple to work with me (as we always use pencils) just to spread the princess fever!


One Thought A Day Diary - £2.50 Wilkinsons 
I've never actually had a personal diary, always work diaries but never something to plan my own calendar. That was until I saw this little gem! It's a stunning lilac perfect handbag sized beauty that has 1 page for each day of the year and 5 spaces on each day so you've got a 5 year diary! The idea is very cute and almost like timehop but in diary form, so the next year you can look back on what you did possibly inspiring future plans and reigniting past memories. I love being organised but I'm just so forgetful so I think this little diary has been absolutely spot on for me! There's just enough room to write your plans for the day or even a positive quote and it doesn't take up lots of room in my handbag, perfect for people like me who don't have that many plans that they could fill an A4 diary (I mean come on who does?) but need to remember the little things they've planned in a busy week ahead!


This definitely won't be the first and last time you come across a stationary haul on here, so keep your eyes peeled!

💕 Lucy 

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh it's all so cute! I have to go get one of the "One Thought a Day Diaries" from Wilko. After all it is lilac haha.

    Angi www.twodifferentworlds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Angi! I did think of you when I saw all the lilac, so many pretty little things in Wilko at the moment!
      Lucy xx

      Delete