Chanel's Chic - Spring Dresses for Doggies

Anyone who knows me knows hands down my dog is my baby, she's my best friend and we're inseparable! Chanel is 4 years old, is a Chihuahua and there's nothing she loves more than dressing up! Yes seriously, my dog loves wearing dresses, jumpers, harnesses you name it! So with each season, or when I see something cute (which is a lot) I always get her new dresses or tops for spring/summer and jumpers or coats for autumn/winter.
So here starts my monthly post of Chanel's Chic, that's right once a month you lucky readers get to view Chanel's wardrobe before it hits the streets! Don't worry I'm not that deluded that I think my dog is a supermodel, but you've got to admit she's pretty enough to be one!



Spring Flower Dress - Pets at Home £10/£12.00
Now this one I've admittedly had for about a year however she's never worn it, I've had it tucked away all this time saving for a "special occasion" but come on what kind of occasion am I waiting for? So I decided this little number would play a part in my blog instead! The material on this dress is super soft almost like silk and has an easy Velcro fastening underneath making it really comfortable for Chanel to wear. The pattern is gorgeous, bright and simple floral pattern finished off with a bright pink bow, trims and not forgetting the poofy skirt! This one is definitely a head turner but it's simply perfect for Chanel's spring walks!


'Pink Dot Dog Dress' by Wag-a-Tude in size  - £10.00
This unbelievably cute dress I had my eye on for weeks, every time I was in my local Pets At Home I would search for her size and then 2 weeks later they finally had it in stock! It's wonderfully soft and light material, making it lightweight and cool for Chanel to wear. The skirt is different material to the top half making it stand out and the detailing on the top is simple but cute; a chiffon flower with a pearl center and ribbon and pearl trail. I love how this dress almost has straps and underneath there's stretch material ensuring the utmost comfort and minimises the stress of Velcro or buttons. This is definitely a new favourite for both me and Chanel, you can see just how happy she is wearing it!




Hope you've enjoyed the first instalment of Chanel's Chic, keep your eyes peeled for May's edition!

Have you got a doggie pal, do they enjoy dressing up? Let me know below, I'd love to see some pictures! Alternatively Tweet me @lucyinthemaking!

💕 Lucy 


2 comments

  1. OMG your dog is soooo cute, I can't even!! I'm a crazy dog lady so any posts about dogs I'm down for hahaha! I wish my dog liked dressing up, he'd look so cute in little outfits!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Becky! I feel you there with the crazy dog lady, thats 100% me! You'll definitely be seeing Chanel a lot more on the blog, don't you worry! I don't know why she does like dressing up to be honest, she's so laid back with me haha!
      Lucy xx

      Delete